MY STORES

CSD Twilight CSD
Friday 30 July 2010

PostHeaderIcon Birthday Sale @ Scrappetizing

JulySalemed

My son turns 11 on July 30 and I am celebrating with a sale in my store at Scrappetizing. Several designers have joined in with me and that means you get the bargains! My store is ALL priced at $1 or under and many other designers are selling at just $1 too. Some even have prices as low as 65 cents.

Bargains to be found in my store include my latest Steampunk CU items as well as new overlay sets and many other CU and PU items

Athena_SPOverlaysPrev

Athena_Fractals1FS_Prev

Athena_CogsPrev

You can of course find these new items in all my stores but you wont find them priced this low anywhere but in my store at Scrappetizing HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

CREATIVE TEAM

Digital Scrapbooking Freebies

LEAVE SOME LOVE

Followers

Keep up with the latest news and
releases from Scrappetizing.
Throughout August there is a free kit
from Digicats for all new customers
signing up.

Click to join news_at_Scrappetizing

Click to join news_at_Scrappetizing