MY STORES

CSD Twilight CSD
Friday 19 March 2010

PostHeaderIcon More tuts with my kits

I just wanted to share these with everyone.
 As always they are already listed on the tut links
on the left side of my blog where they stay permanently.

All 3 of these tags were made using the same kit

The first is a gorgeously cute tag created by Em of Em's Place
You can find the tut HERE
The 2nd tag I need to show you is created using the same kit
but this time by Bev of Horseplay's Pasture
You can find the tut HERE

And last but by no means least is this pretty tag from Bru
and can be found HERE
 I think all 3 tags are beautiful and really show just how 
versatile one kit can be. I love them all even though they
are each so different. Thank you so much ladies!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

CREATIVE TEAM

Digital Scrapbooking Freebies

LEAVE SOME LOVE

Followers

Keep up with the latest news and
releases from Scrappetizing.
Throughout August there is a free kit
from Digicats for all new customers
signing up.

Click to join news_at_Scrappetizing

Click to join news_at_Scrappetizing